Some commonly asked questions.
- You have forgotten the name of a company you have made a note for.
- If you have been dealing with a company, have spoken to someone and made a communication but cannot remember the company name, go into the BusiPro Organiser and look in the Comms tab. This will show a list of the communications you have made, scroll through the list until you see your note and double click on the Comm number to open the communication, the Links tab will give you the account code.
- You cannot find a company by the name description in the search window.
- If you cannot find a company by typing in the name (the company may have changed names), change the search option in the search window, for example to post code. If you were very recently in the company record, also try the Quick List button in the general toolbar to bring up a list of the last 20 company records you were in.
- You cannot find a contact/ remember which company a contact works for.
- In the search window, change the search option to surname search.
- You cannot see an order/contract in the order/stock tab.
- If you cannot see an order/contract, use the scroll arrows on the right hand side to make sure you are at the very top of the grid.
- There is a duplicate company on the database.
- Use the transfer button in the Accounting tab to transfer communications and orders from one company to another and delete one of the companies.