If the VAT registered box is ticked, the second tab VAT details becomes available. Enter the VAT details
If by searching the country database the country you require is not listed, additional countries can be added in the Marketing Database. Or if you would like to view or edit existing country details, search in the following database.
The six fields are :
- VAT Reg. Number - Your VAT registration number.
- Sales Nominal -This is where you enter or search for the sales nominal code for VAT
- Purchase Nominal - This is where you enter or search for the purchase nominal code for VAT
- Adj. Nominal - If there is a VAT adjustment, enter or search for the nominal code here.
- Control Account - This is where you enter or search for the control account code.
- Auto Journal Type - This is where you chose the journal transaction type
- Click the Tick Button to save.
If you have ticked the 'VAT registered' box, remember to visit VAT Codes to set up the percentages, rules, etc.
Marketing Database Options
Accounting Parameter Options
Adding & Editing Currencies