Adding an Issue to a Publication
To add a new issue to an existing publication. If the whole publication is to be set up see the Publication Set Up help page.
- Go to Orders & Items > Publications in the main menu bar.
- Enter the publication code or Search for the publication.
- Go to the Issues tab.
- Click on the New Button.
- Enter a code for the issue, this could be the month or volume number or both e.g. "11/03".
- Click the green Tick Button.
- Enter a description for the issue.
- Enter a date copy has to be in by if required.
- Enter the cover date. BusiPro will automatically enter the issue year, month and week.
- The issue will be defaulted to being active, that is orders can be placed in this issue. Untick if this is not the case.
- Tick the ready to invoice box if the orders placed in this issue can be invoiced.
- Click on the Done button to take you back to the previous screen.
- Click the Tick Button to save the publication or enter another issue.
Orders can now be entered for the new issues.