You are now ready to enter Transaction Lines.
- Click the New button to the left of the grid. This will open the transaction line entry fields.
- The line number box will appear, containing the next available line number. Click the tick button to accept this number.
- In the Item Code field, Search for the item of stock you require. A description of the item will then be displayed in the field below. For more information see Setting up Items (Events) or Setting up Items (Publications)
- In the Total Quantity field, enter how many you require.
- The Nominal and Cost code fields will automatically be entered dependent upon what has been set up already for the item. These can be changed if necessary.
- The Vat Code, Goods, Vat and Total fields will automatically contain values taken from item data and the quantities given above.
- Click the Done button to return to the main page.
- You can add a communication regarding this transaction by clicking on the Communications button in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Save any changes by ticking on the green tick button.
For more information on the fields of the Transactions window, see the Sales Invoice Transactions help page.