There are nine different sizes of favicons that are a recommended to include in 2020, (16, 32, 96, 120, 128, 152, 167, 180, 196).
Four Apple Touch icons, one Android and four browser icons.
If you upload the largest, 196, to the right place then UDB will create the other sizes and the links to them all.
- From within the Organisation area, navigate to Domains
- Edit the Domain you want to upload the favicon for
- Click on the Upload button to the right of the Favicon field
- Create or navigate to a folder called "favicons"
- Make sure your favicon png file is named as "????-196.png" or "????-196x196.png" and upload it to this folder
- UDB will create all the other sizes in the background
- Click "Select" to insert the URL in the Favicon field on the domain edit page
- Click "Save" to save your changes
Favicons are heavily cached and the session will need to be updated so you will probably need to exit the browser and re-open to see the changes.