Adding a Year Planner Entry
The Year Planner is automatically linked to the Diary pages of your organiser. When you add a diary entry, you also add an entry to the Year Planner. However, you can also add an entry directly to the Year Planner by selecting start and finish times on the Year Planner page.
To add a new entry
Click the Organiser Button on the Main Toolbar to launch the organiser.
Click on the Year Plan tab to move to the year planner page.
- Remember you can make the page larger by grasping the edges of the page with the mouse. You may find it useful to make the page quite large.
Move the mouse pointer to the day you want to add you entry to. For example, we will be adding a reminder about the Office Christmas Party. The party will be on December 22nd from 4:00 to 7:00 in the evening.
So move you mouse to the correct day. This will feel a bit unusual; the date is displayed in the top left corner of the page, so you will need to move your mouse along the bottom of the page while looking at the top. When you reach December 22, stop. Now carefully move your mouse up and down. You will notice that the time field at the top of the page is changing. Move the mouse up or down to display 16:00 in the time field and click the left button on your mouse. That sets the start time.
Now carefully lower the mouse until the time display at the top of the page reads 19:00. This time click the right button of your mouse. Now you are ready to create the entry.
- From the pop up menu, click on the Finish & New option.
- The Communication window opens. The Start and Finish times are automatically entered for you. In the memo field, type Office Christmas party, Main Boardroom.
Just to make things more interesting, add to the end of your memo Buy a present for the boss. Now Tick the List Entry box just above the memo field. Then in the date box that appears, change the date to 22/12/00. This will include a note in you To Do List. The system will automatically add this note to your To Do List one week before the 22nd of December.
- Finally, click the green Tick button at the top of the window to save your entry. The entry will be automatically sent to both the Diary and the Year Planner.
- Return to the Year Planner and you will find a coloured box is now displayed on the 22nd of December. To view the details, right click on the box and choose Edit from the pop up menu.
Organiser Year PlannerEditing & Deleting a Year Planner EntryBusiPro Organiser